If you want to get tips or get advice on teaching your child, there is no other better person than Professor Makoto Shichida. He is the pioneer in early learning using right brain education method from Japan.
Every quote he says is backed by research carried out by himself. Before you start taking out your reading of math dots flash cards here are his 5 "Shichida Method" best advise :
1. ”After succeeding to activate the right brain abilities, children can learn things quite easily in any school.”
2. ”Children grow and mature faster than parents think. The human brain rapidly starts developing soon after birth.”
3. ”Age 6, 70% of the brain is developed, and at around the age of 10, almost 90% of the brain is developed. To make corrections or changes, later on, will prove to be an incredibly hard task, and great effort will be needed for it.”
4. ”I believe that to raise children who will be capable of soaring up into the 21st century, it is necessary for us to wake up to the fact that unknown and unexplainable abilities do exist.
It is necessary to put new methods of education into practice that will develop these special abilities.”
5. “Knowing your child's passions and innate talents and using those to maximise their potentials.”
6. ”If a child can sense their own progress and growth, even in small increments, they can achieve miracles.”
Do not underestimate your child's abilities or talent. When you teach your child, the words or flash cards that you show may seem "very advance" for their age, go ahead and teach. All children are fast learners according to Makoto Shichida.
Discover how right brain education can benefit your baby or toddler.