THE MAKING OF A GENIUS
Glenn Doman believes the earlier you start teaching your child, the more your child will learn.
Here are very useful tips from Glenn Doman taken from his book "How To Teach Your Baby To Read" that is essential in starting and teaching your child at home. These tips will show you how to make your child learn even more and most importantly your child will have fun.
The 10 Basics Of Good Teaching:
1. Begin as young as possible.
2. Be joyous at all times.
3. Respect your child.
4. Teach only when you and your child are happy.
5. Stop before your child wants to stop.
6. Show materials quickly - flash cards to be flashed as fast as possible.
7. Introduce new materials often.
8. Do your program consistently.
9. Prepare your materials carefully and stay ahead.
10. Remember the Fail-Safe Law = "If you are not having a wonderful time and your child isn't having a wonderful time - stop. You are doing something wrong."
Glenn Doman books come with great advice and quotes on teaching your baby reading and math.
Discover today, the type of flash cards using Right Brain Education Method to teach your child.