Teaching babies or toddlers using flash cards are effective and easy.
If you are planning to teach your baby/toddler using Glenn Doman method...
Let’s look at your options on what Doman flashcards and materials to buy
Let’s start by looking at the core learning areas of Glenn Doman method:
1. Learning to read.
2. Mastering math.
3. Multiplying intelligence and,
4. Acquiring encyclopedic knowledge.
5. Multilingual ability.
There are many types of Glenn Doman flash cards for sale, like reading cards, words, math dots and encyclopedia cards.
It comes in a form of online, CDs / Digital, printable or in physical flashcards in book shops.
What is most important is you follow Doman's books (How To Teach Your Baby Math, How To Teach your Baby To Read?, and How To Give Your Baby Encyclopedia Knowledge).
There are 3 core Glenn Doman products/programs to buy:
1. The Glenn Doman Baby's Reading Kit.
2. How To Give Your Baby Encyclopedic Knowledge kit.
3. "How To Teach Your Baby Math" kit.
I highly recommend Doman's official program. It's proven and works.
At the same time also consider getting more flashcard materials to teach your baby/toddler because you need thousands of flashcards.
RightBrainEducationLibrary.com is your baby or toddler flashcards learning resources. The library has over 25,229 flash cards to supplement or add on to your Glenn Doman Method program.
Here is the list of flash cards you will get from the library collection,
1. Math Dot Flash Cards - You can get our organise dots, random dots, addition, subtraction and multiplication flash cards (It comes in 4 variable speed of flashing so you can choose the speed your child is most comfortable with).
2. Reading flash cards- You will get a complete (Montessori syllabus) phonics reading flash cards, sight words flash cards and "Most common words used in English Language" based on the Oxford English Corpus.
3. Encyclopedia flash cards - The library has thousands of flash cards that covers alphabets, vocabulary, children's flash cards set (that covers collective nouns, astronomy and space, famous landmarks, marine life, invertebrates, names of objects, pictures and many more).
4. For newborns - You can start with our printable baby flash cards - "Baby/Infant Stimulation Flash Cards," basic pictures and easy words flash cards and math dots.
5. Multilingual flash cards - Your child has the natural ability to learn other languages. The library has Spanish, French, Russian and Mandarin language flashcards.
Start your child's right brain learning as early as possible.
You can either buy or DIY your own "Glenn Doman flash cards" to teach your child.