If you enrol to the Right Brain Education method, you are on the right track to building a solid learning foundation for your child.
For your child to achieve their maximum potential, your child needs :
1. Practice, Practice, and Practice.
2. You need a variety of flash card materials and right brain exercises.
Rightbraineducationlibrary.com has 18,046 flash cards and lots of right brain exercises (printable) for you to teach your child.
You will never run out of "Right Brain flashcards" and right brain teaching materials.
The secret to teaching your child successfully is to expose to as much variety of materials as possible. The more you show, the more your child will learn. It is that simple.
Here is the list of right brain exercises (also printable) that is in the library:
1. Peg Memory
2. Linking Memory (Story)
3. Image Play
4. Right Brain Mandala Exercises
5. Eye Exercise Charts (Preparations for speed reading training)
6. Speed Reading Exercise
7. PLUS a Home Practice Guide (a checklist on what to teach your child at home)